Why This Blog is So Necessary to Humanity

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Bodybuilder Problems


Bodybuilder problems. 

Since I started bodybuilding heavily in my early 20s I found my wardrobe shifting from items geared around looking cute and ladylike to items geared around maximum absorbency and flexibility. Slowly, as more gym clothes trickled in the recreational items were turfed out. So much so that I went into my closet to get ready for a lunch date with The Boy and I discovered that I had about four or five shirts in my cupboard that I have not worn to the gym at some point. 

I decided that I was going to execute another die hard attempt at shopping for something other than sweats and I bought myself a dress on clearance as well as a couple button up shirts. Button ups because under no circumstance would I try to turn that into a gym shirt. I think. 

As I stood in front of the mirror in the dress I couldn't help but think, 'Well this is weird.'


No comments:

Post a Comment