Why This Blog is So Necessary to Humanity

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Coffee Cups that Really Need to Get In My Life


I don't know if you've noticed but I love coffee.


I need it. It's just essential so don't ask questions.


Anyways, I also happen to have an affinity for coffee cups. So much so that I have spent a good amount of time thinking about things that I would like to see on coffee cups. Here are a few for your enjoyment.





Probably one of my favourites. And don't pretend like you don't know what I am talking about!



For those who are territorial over their cups:





For the Star Wars Fans: 





This is corny but I think it's hilarious:





Because you need at least one standoffish cup:





Because everything is sweeter with Bae:





And one last Star Wars...





You're welcome world. 





1 comment:

  1. Omg, I need the "Drink therefore I am" cup! Also, the adorableness of putting Mr.StackingPlates on a mug is overwhelming. You guys are so squishy!

    ReplyDelete