Why This Blog is So Necessary to Humanity

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dumbbell Abandonment Awareness







What a world...

My stupid asthma flared up today after a few months of no real issues. I was diagnosed with adult onset of asthma January this year. I never had asthma as a kid so this has been an adjustment for me. For someone who has excelled in aerobic endurance activities since primary school track and field it feels pretty alien for me to have to try not to get my heart rate up too high too quickly. Since things have been going so well I decided to do some intervals with the battle rope today. Ha. I might as well have just strangled myself with them. 5 rounds and then I've been catching myself all day.

I AM NOT USED TO THIS LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE LAMENESS.
*grumble* 

No comments:

Post a Comment