Why This Blog is So Necessary to Humanity

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

D-DOMS

Before I give you today's cartoon...I just HAD to share this.

My addiction is spreading. I nabbed this from The Boy's client email illustrating the typical weight trend when on the refeed protocol.



Do you realize what this is??? His first PAINT DRAWING! I feel like I should put this on the fridge or something...

<3








D-DOMS: When your delayed onset muscle soreness...is delayed...

The last couple days of DOMS was a total sneak attack. I felt totally fine when I woke up after leg day which is usually when it hits me. But after sitting down to write my emails....













Excuse me while I roll to the kitchen for a snack.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that my highly artistic drawing made the opening of your blog post. I feel as if I've finally "made it" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, congrats! Btw, are you in your underwear? Lol

    ReplyDelete